Nexus is a founding partner in the NewChurch Network. This network of church-planting partners wants you to succeed. Believing in best practices, they will support you from the beginning (calling) to end (self-sufficiency). Most of these partners are focused on a specific state or geographic region and all are committed to planting healthy churches.
In order to coordinate our Assessment & Discovery Centers, we partner with Dr. Matthew LaGrange, of His-Story Coaching & Counseling, Grapevine TX. Matthew serves as the psychologist in our Assessment processes. Matthew has the unique advantage of having gone through the process in 2006. In addition, he served as a campus pastor at a new site while in local ministry. email@example.com.
Regional Networks and Partners:
- Arkansas Church Planting Network (ACPN) – Arkansas.
Lynn Cook, Director. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christian Evangelistic Association – Kansas.
Brad Fogo, Chairman. email@example.com
- Christian Church Starters – New Mexico.
Greg Hunt Director. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flordia Church Partners – Florida. Greg Marksberry, Director. email@example.com
- Louisiana Evangelistic Association – (LEA) – Louisiana.
- Love Oklahoma! – Oklahoma. (a Nexus network)
- Northeastern Oklahoma Evangelistic Association
- South Central Christian Men’s Fellowship (Houston, MO)
- Waypoint Church Partners — Virginia and the Mid-Atlantic Tim Cole, Executive Director. firstname.lastname@example.org
Nexus enjoys a very close relationship with Golf Course Road Church of Christ, in Midland TX. Phil Claycomb, the Nexus Director, serves on GCR’s North American Missions Committee and is the Coordinator of GCR’s church-planting mission. In functional terms, Nexus and GCR collaborate so tightly that it is sometimes difficult to determine exactly where Nexus ends and GCR begins. For more information on the Golf Course Road Church of Christ church-planting ministry click here.