Oct 10-12, Midland, TX
Join Us For ThinkNEXT!
Lessons From a Lifetime of Leadership with Bob Russell
Bob Russell is one of today’s most influential. He was the senior minister of Southeast Christian Church in Louisville, Kentucky, for 40 years until he retired in 2006. It is one of the largest churches in America, with more than 26,000 members. Amazingly, four years after leaving, the church continues to grow. The story of the transition plan has slowly spread throughout the world. Pastor Rick Warren praises the transition as the only perfect one he’s seen, and it’s now being used as a template for organizations of all kinds. This will be a great time to sit at the feet of a leader with a lifetime of leadership lessons.
Here are some of the topics Bob will share on…
1. Leadership Lessons I’ve Learned from Mistakes I’ve Made
2. Why So Many Ministers Are Dropping Out, and What Can Be Done About It
3. Rethinking the Role and Responsibility of Elders
4. Passing the Baton to Your Successor Without Losing a Step
5. Staying on the Cutting Edge of Ministry Effectiveness
So bring your whole team and join us for ThinkNEXT in Midland, TX, on October 10-12!
You won’t want to miss this!